Thursday, January 1, 2015

Greetings, and Happy New Year!

This is a blog I've had sitting around for a while and never written anything on.

The new year is as good a time as any to begin!

I'll list a few year goals, (like everybody else) and some future post subjects I'd like to write.

Well, hello, my name is Mary Allison Crouch,

My husband Garrett and I on our wedding day, November 8th 2014 :)


  • I would like to finish polishing the novel "Fortunate Son" I wrote in 2013, and have it ready for submission to an agent.
  • I would like to develop my sewing and handcrafts into more of a business
  • I would like to keep up with friends and family better, and write all the letters I need to write
  • I would like to take on some knitting students
  • I would like to sell a few short stories to magazines this year
  • I would like to practice music more, and get more into song-writing
  • I would like to see my family for thanksgiving

I hope to keep up with at least one post a month, if I can, but time has a tendency to slip away. 

One last little hope for the new year... I would like more... cats.


Thanks for reading!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! :)